Registration Policy – Terms & Conditions
- Students must register using their full legal name and provide accurate information.
- Students are required to pay the complete course fee prior to commencing the course or on the day of the course at the latest - unless a payment plan has been approved before hand.
- Students are required to bring a printed receipt/proof of payment.
- Your place onto a course will only be confirmed once the payment has been received.
- We can not guarantee any places on the day of a course, unless prior agreement has been made with IIDR or BAQS.
Methods of Payment
- Seat confirmation is guaranteed only after payment is made and will be based on a first PAY first serve basis.
- Payments can be made either through Paypal or an alternative payment option which has been agreed with us via email.
- Alternative payment option such as Bank transfer must be agreed and cleared before the course.
- We will only accapt cash payments on-the day of the course.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years old, unless otherwise stated or agreed with IIDR or BAQS.
Cancellation and Refunds
- All cancellation and refund requests must be in a written form and sent to email@example.com. Non-written request will not be accepted.
- Any request received more than 7 days before a course begins will be eligible for a full refund of the course fee.
- Any request received less than 7 days before the course begins will not be eligible for any refund.
- Non-refunded places will not be transferred to another course.
- We will process all refunds within 14 days of the course end date, please take into account postal and bank transfer delays when awaiting your refund.
- If the course in cancelled or postponed, we will not be liable for any costs occured by you . Eg. travel, accomodation, etc.
- Students are expected to maintain Islamic adab (etiquettes) in all interactions with fellow students, instructors, and staff members.
- Students who display inappropriate behaviour or are disrespectful may be removed from the course without the possibility of a refund.